View Profile MatthewMcChan

All 63 Game Reviews

5 w/ Responses

HA HA HA!

I Thought That This Game Was Very Fun. It Just Needs Some Sound. I Like The Prize You Get, When You Win!

WOOO!

Maybe It's Because I Like Pretty Much Any Game, Or Any Game, Or Maybe It's Because I'm Sick Individual, Either Way, I Thought That Was Funny As Hell!

Good Graphics...

But Really Disturbing Me. Plus, They Look Like Testicles.

Damn Hehe

That Stupid Bonzi Buddy Thing Popped Up As Soon As I Clicked On The Link To Go To This Game.
HAHA Cool.

Pretty Funny But Repetative
I Gave You An 9 In Humor Because It Got Boring After A Short Period. Good Concept Though. I Think You Should Run With This And Make A Series But Take These Words To Heart, Variety Is Good Keep The Player Interested.
-TGF2020

Best Thanksgiving Special Ever!

I Have To Shop For A Turkey Tonight.. I Wonder If It Will Be Anything Like This? I Hope So!

Ho Ho Ho!

Damn Me And My Cliches. That Was Actually Really Funny. Especially When The Santa Boots You In The Nuts!

Very Nice.

I Thank You, Mr. SomeOldGuy99, Jessica Alba, Very, Very, Nice... Yes... Is The Ducky The Only Thing To Play With Her!

Weird

I Was Absentmindedly Putting Tens Across The Board Before I Rememberd What I Was Reviewing. Oh Well.

Needs More Clothes.

Some Of The Girls Were Already Half Naked! Needs New Clothes And More Too. Great Job Still.
-TGF2020

Hello! I'm Matthew McChan AKA TheGameFan2020! I Was A Good Newgrounds User!

19, Male