View Profile MatthewMcChan

All 64 Game Reviews

5 w/ Responses

It's Alright...

Y'Know, I Was Hopping For More Along The Lines Of How They Would Catch Scary Spice. But This Is Good Enough. I Hate Cliffhangers So PULEAZE Finish That!
-TGF2020

Funny Game, Manny Easter Eggs And The Art Was Pretty Well Done. The Music Was Also Boppin I Gotta Say.
-TGF2020

Nice But Could Be Better!

Nice But Could Be Much Better If You Added Sound And Better Graphics Cuz Those Graphics Really Sucked.
-TGF2020

Excellent Message As Well. Not All Arabs Are Bad.

Genius!

Once Again Our Leader Has Pulled Through! OSMOSIS HONES!
-TGF2020

The Best Mickey Mouse Parody Ever!

Pure Sarcasm And Exploitation Of Mr. Mouse's Idiotic Behavior Can Easily Be Used Against Him, And The Author Of This Movie Has Done It Well. Excellent Job!

Better With Sound Effects

It Would Be Exellent With Sound Effects!

Dope

Dope Flash. It's More Funny Than Fun. I Like How James Looks When He's Jacking Off His Eyes Become So Freaking Wide. His Dick Is Pointy!

Ohhhh! I Really Like This! It Makes Me Wanna Collect Them All

Yes, Even The Aura. I Wanna Try Every Aura (Even Though It Only Changes The BG Color I Guess XD)

Cyberdevil responds:

You definitely gotta catch 'em all, and try those auras to really find your one one! ;) Good luck with the levels and glad you liked this!

Tanner Is My Inspiration

You Are The Sole Inspiration For The Popular "Penis" Series. Well, You And My Mom. Thank You.

Thanks For Voting, OutcastedMisfit!
Your Vote Was Worth 6.61 Votes. The More Experience Points You Have, The More Your Vote Is Worth

You Gave This Entry A 5, Raising It's Score To 2.21!
-TGF2020

Hello! I'm Matthew McChan AKA TheGameFan2020! I Was A Good Newgrounds User!

19, Male